One of the biggest beauty concerns, right after clear and smooth skin, is a gorgeous bright smile.
Here are some tips to whiten your teeth naturally-
- Avoid smoking cigarettes.
- Avoid beverages that stain your teeth (tea or coffee).
- Brush after drinking or eating.
- Rub lemon rinds on teeth.
- Eat strawberries, and raw, water-rich fruits and vegetables.
- Rub apple cider vinegar on teeth with cloth and then rinse.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with enough of lemon juice to make a paste. Put a good amount of paste on your toothbrush and apply. Leave it for a minute and then rinse.
- Oil pulling with coconut oil.
- Brush teeth with a mix of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide paste and then rinse well.