Smoking is the leading cause of heart attacks and heart disease. But many of these heart risks can be reversed simply by quitting smoking. Smoking also affects your lungs and reduces your stamina on a large scale. It has many other adverse effects.
- Giving up smoking lowers your heart rate.
- Giving up smoking will improve your senses as your organs heal and function efficiently.
- Smoking can lead to gum disease, tooth loss, cavities and even oral cancer.
- You will cough less as your cilia will start to regain normal health.
- Smoke clings to your surroundings like hands, clothes etc, so quitting smoking will help you smell better.
So enhance your health today by quitting smoking today!